Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Through the Cross of Christ each believer has been given the victory. Each believer is free in Christ. Grace rules our lives not Law. Because of Christ’s victory we have victory in life. We need to understand that our old man (sin nature) was crucified with Christ. We were crucified with Christ and died on the Cross. Knowing this that our old man was crucified with Christ that this body of sin might be done away with. Therefore consider yourself dead to sin but alive to God. You have died and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. All believers are seated in Christ at the right hand of God the Father.

The Christian life is one of growth. It is a process. As Joyce Meyer says “I’m not were I need to be but thank God I’m not were I used to be. I’m OK and I’m on my way”. Life is a process. In Christ the need for growth is satisfied. The problem that I faced was that I looked at my life and saw imperfection thus I condemned myself. Over the last few years I have come to understand that Father knew what He was getting when He brought me into His kingdom. Life is a process that continues until you die. You will not reach the finish line until you die. The Christian life is a race that was won on the Cross. This race will continue to the end.

Learn who you are in Christ. You are righteous in Christ. You are a new creature in Christ. You have been adopted by Father God. Learn about the Power of God in the Cross of Christ.

No comments: