Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

What are the vanities of life?

I have concluded that life is about enjoying those vanities that so many people hate. For years I thought that success was achieving these mighty goals about wealth. That thinking was from the world system that the Bible condemns.

What is true success? It is learning to allow Jesus to live His life through you so you can enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next. Example would be for a person to learn to swim or read a novel. When that person dies it will have no meaning on his position.

A Believer’s position is secure in Christ. The Divine Exchange has taken place. Our Sin Nature for Christ’s Righteousness. As our sin nature was a result of being born in Adam so Christ’s Righteousness is our result of being adopted by the Father. Believer’s died on the Cross-with Jesus. I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. If righteousness could be gained through the Law then Christ died needlessly.


No comments: