Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I would like to add a few observations to Clockwise Thinking. As I was thinking about this concept the whole idea of Possibility Thinking came to mind. We consider all options. We think of the possibilities available to us. Dream Big Dreams. We look at the outcomes and work backwards. We analyze the process (experimentation) to verify if we are going in the correct direction or if we need to make changes or start over.

We develop our sense of wonder and discovery. We learn curiosity again like children. We dream big dreams. Think Big and Believe Father God has only good of each of us. If any lacks wisdom, let him ask Father God, who gives to all generously (James 1:5). Ask and you shall receive. You do not have because you do not ask (James 4:2).

James talks about bridling your tongue (James 1:26). Death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21). The Lord gives us two things we are to constantly due, pray and give thanks for each answered prayer. According to John Rice (Prayer: Asking and Receiving) prayer is asking and the answer to prayer is receiving.

I wasted many years of my life reading theology. Theology takes the simple teaching of the Bible and perverts it. It creates a false religion where doctrine reigns supreme over life. Jesus says that He came to give us Life, Abundant Life. Religion destroys the souls of men. I abandoned false religion though I find its ugly head returning at times.

My goal is the Grace Life in Jesus. Allowing Him to Live His Life though me.

No comments: