Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Friday, January 21, 2005

As an Introvert I have read and heard all the extrovert ideas on "success." When I think about these ideas so many were designed for the extrovert personality. I have read articles by well meaning people who try to conform everyone into the same personality type. It doesn't work.

Introverts are of different caliber then an extrovert. The overall principles of success are universal but the way these principles have been developed have excluded a large portion of the population. My goal is to think about what success is and write about. Write about the principles that make success possible. My focus will be on the only sure book of success, The Holy Bible. No other book can truly cover true success principles.

The only exception has been the teaching of Jesus and the whole Bible. The principles taught are truly universal. I would like to begin by recording these principles, as I learn them, on this blog.

The universal truth is said by Jesus in John 10:10 “The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I have come that you might have life, and have it abundantly.”

The thief consists of the area within our lives, the world system, our flesh and the devil. This is the small voice within your mind that wars against the things of God. St. Paul describes this battle in Romans 7. Why do I do that which I hate and cannot do that which I want to do?

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is our Life. “Christ in you, the hope of glory” Colossians 1:27 or “I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in my” Galatians 2:20.

No comments: