Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Sunday, July 26, 2009


Graduating and a New Path


Today I complete my final class and have obtained my Bachelor of Science in Accounting. This has been a goal for many years and I smile thinking about it. I also started reading Dr. Al Sears book, The Doctor's Heart Cure. I have decided that I have that living my life in obesity is no longer an option for myself. I had to think about what course I was going to take to achieve health and I decided on Dr. Sears because I believe his system works. In many ways similar to Robert Atkins fame with a few tweaks.
Why a Heart Cure? Heart disease runs in the family and I wanted to make sure I had a system designed for my heart. Also, I think Sears' workout routine is the correct type. I will report on my progress as I continue this journey and new adventure in my life.

No comments: