Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

College Level Success Course

I was thinking about how I should develop a college level course on Success or maybe a degree in Success. Any suggestions would be helpful. The introductory class would be called, Success: An Introduction. The textbook would be The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.
Other classes would consist of:
Personal Finance – Basic finance
Wealth – The Millionaire Next Door
Leadership - John Maxwell
And the list could go on and on.

I think the basic principles for success could be laid down with people. The problem I have is no multiple answer or true and false tests. I find the best way to learn is choose a topic in the book and write a three page paper on the topic. Think about it you studied a book like The Success Principles and wrote a paper on each chapter what you could learn. The paper would need to be centered on how do I apply this principle to my life or what idea have I learned that can be applied to my life. Another basic textbook could be The Art of Achievement by Tom Morris. By combining philosophy with success Morris has produced a winner of a book.

No comments: