Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Sunday, April 25, 2004

The Con Continues:
I see that the church as not yet cleaned up its act. I saw a minister who had a large ministry in the 80's back on the air. Nothing has changed, the con continues. The Church has ignored its responsiblity to keep a clean house. I am not talking about addictions but the greed that has taken control of the church.

I am currently reading a book by John R. Rice called Prayer: Asking and Receiving. This book was written back in the early 40's. Every Christian alive should take the time and read this book. It answers the simple questions about what prayer is and how to get things from God. Why? Because God is a God of answering prayers.

No comments: