Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

I have discovered that the way to God is Jesus Christ. It is all based upon the work of Jesus Christ. Nothing I can do can put me into right standing with God. I am righteous because of Jesus. If I try to work to achieve right standing with God then I have failed. Grace is God's answer for man's fallen nature. Out of the two (fallen and divine) one new man = a new creation in Christ Jesus.

All Christians are equal heirs in Christ Jesus. What is our guarantee of our inheritance, the promised Holy Spirit. He leads believers into want our inheritance in Christ is. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, by becoming a curse for us. What are we redeemed from to = spiritual death to life (abundant life), sickness to health, poverty to prosperity.

We as believers must claim the inheritance we possess.

No comments: