Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I started reading a new book today, Natural Brilliance by Paul Scheele. It is about overcoming those habits that block our progress to success. I have decided that a study in this area would be beneficial to myself self growth goals. There are two things that I have learned that I have decided to use. The first is to live a life of constant personal improvement. Never stop growing and improving yourself. The second is one definition of insanity is thinking to you continue to to do the same thing and get different results. Change Your Thinking and you will Change Your Life.

Too many people are content to live there life the same old way. I will walk into a bar and the people never change. Just waiting for retirement. The pension - a waste of a valuable life.

No comments: