Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I find that as I look upon the landscape of America I see a culture war that is going to destroy this nation. Barring an act of God I think the barrier will become larger and force the future of this nation to revolution. Will there be blood in the streets? Will the future be French or American Revolution? I believe that French is the way it will end. The next question is who will be our Napoleon? A few will terrorize the masses. A few will bring blood to the streets of this once great nation. A nation founded on principles of Masonry. If you doubt it carefully read the Constitution. It is not a Christian document.

Prepare yourself!!

No comments: