Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Bloggers

What is it with bloggers? What is wrong with America that we give them time? What is wrong with me that I waste my time reading them? I have talked about my journey as a Christian going from one teacher to the next. Learning tidbits from each but never finding the answers I seek. But these days I find myself reading and listening to bloggers. Think about what we are doing. We are spending time with someone who could very easily be leading us astray. But this is 21st century America were we are so immature that we have allowed the teaching of Napoleon Hill to become the Gospel message. So instead of hearing about the Grace or God we hear about the Law, for you see the prosperity gospel is Law. It is based upon if you do this then this will happen. It many ways it sounds like Galatians. The Gospel message that Paul taught was not good enough so we have to add something to it.

And why should anyone read what I write? I think you should just sit down and write a blog yourself. Who cares if anyone reads it just have fun writing it. Vent and enjoy a good nights sleep.

No comments: