Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yesterday I talked with a friend about the spiritual abuse that has taken place. He is a member of the same group. His counsel was helpful. Christ has set each believer free from the law. We died to the law. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Christ has given no one permission to use their "anointing" to spiritually abuse his body.

I grew up Baptist and went to an Assembly of God church for several years. For the last 17 years I attended a fellowship that met at a Lutheran church. When I started the group had 40 to 50 people. My last class where the abuse occurred maybe 15 including the teacher and family (6). I never realized it but he had done this same thing with many people. We have had many people come through which he made sure he drove away.

I stared reading Grace Walk by Steve McVey this week. I am also going through a Grace Walk workbook for daily morning devotions. I do it because I want to not because I think I better or else. I want to experience the Journey Father has for me not some religious system that makes me fell empty at the end of the day.

No comments: