Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I was listening to a podcast called The God Journey this morning. Wayne Jacobsen read a letter from a lady about how torn she was between freedom and grace and at the other end of the religious dial performance based acceptance. For most of my Christian walk it has been based upon performance, I belonged to a Word of Faith club for 17 years before the ministerial temper tantrum make me leave. I understand that conflict within. On one side the Freedom and Grace Christ purchased and on the other having to do something to earn favor with God. I would confess the word so I could get stuff from God. Make sure you do all these things or else. And God forbid bad things will happen if you leave the club. I left the club and I am waiting to see what Father has for me. My goal is to discover how much He loves me and to experience that love.

No comments: