Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Over the years I have listened to Talk Radio. The evil ones on the radio. I remember listening to Rush back when he first came on the air. Why I would waste my time is beyond me. These days I listen basically to the local guys. Just another set of wind bags. So I have decided to try an experiment. I am going to give up listening to talk radio and talk TV, you know crap like Morning Joe on MSNBC. Why does everything have to be so confrontational these days is beyond my way of thinking. Even my minister teaches that way. Winds bags all around these days. I will keep you posted if I can achieve inner peace of mind from disavowing myself from talk radio and talk TV.

I don't think I have ever written it before but I think Sean Hannity is a perfect example of what Jesus had to deal with when we confronted the Pharisees.

No comments: