Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Conservatism - Death by self inflicted gun shoot

When did the Conservative Movement die? I have thought about this recently watching the election. In 1994 the Conservative movement was at their heights and within 10 years the collapsed had occurred. The only thing I can say is happiness is the death of false politics. Conservativism had died many years before when it allowed men like Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh take control and destroy the movement. It moved from an idea generating machine to a hate mongering machine. Ideas are not Hannity's strong point. Every time I see Hannity I realize what Jesus had to deal with with the Pharisees.

No comments: