Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Foreign Policy

Have you ever noticed how foreign policy remains constant between presidents?

Obama is following the same policies that King George followed. The American people have continually elected madmen to lead this country. I follow the last good president we had was Grover Cleveland. He vetoed 200 spending bills. That is my kind of president.

Our nation is being driven into hell by these people. I see inflation like nothing this nation has ever seen. I guess it is time to start trusting Father to take care of me. It is easy to say but a little harder to live it. Father reveal you love to me. Reveal yourself to me today.

No comments: