Learning to Allow Jesus Christ to Live His Life Through Me so that I can Enjoy, in this life, those things that are meaningless in the next.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Religious Moment

I heard Bob Barr, Libertarian Presidential Candidate, being interviewed by the arrogant "Christian" leader John Lofton. I can understand why people are rejecting this crap being propagated by the holy fools like Lofton. It is because of religious arrogance that I left the institutional church. What a sad day it has become in this once great land. I do wonder if God loves us enough to let us lose?

I am reading The Shack, something the fool Lofton would hate. Lofton has made Christianity about morality and not about Christ. For Lofton the Law is primary not the beauty of God's wonderful grace.

1 comment:

John Lofton, Recovering Republican said...

Well, at least your blog is accurately titled. You are, indeed, a "mad man" -- though you cannot get off the hook by invoking the insanity defense. You will stand before God to give an account of your life and for every idle word out of your mouth (Matthew 12:36). Also, God says that "fools" are those who deny His existence, those who despise His wisdom and instruction. And God's Law is an example of God's grace, not something apart from His grace, as you seem to believe. Oh, and you refuted NOTHING I said in my Barr interview -- because you cannot.

John Lofton, Editor, TheAmericanView.com

JLof@aol.com